Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Doggy who loves her frisbee

This guy sits at the same place everyday, rain or shine (it was raining at the time I photographed him) with his doggy. He sells magazines, I think, but in the twenty-something minutes he talked with me, he didn't try selling anything. So who knows. But every minute, he tosses the disc for his doggy who chews on it like crazy and is absolutely in love with it. I don't know if the disk has just become a part of its diet. I could tell you everything we talked about then (mostly the story of the doggy's coming-of-age years), but I do not remember his or the dog's name. I'll ask again the next time I see him. 







2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Marta - I found your blog through Lindsey's blog. These two are incredible - love that they're in B&W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out and blog and the feedback, Marta! I am trying to incorporate more B & W.

    ReplyDelete